You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Amazing Race 8 premieres

Yes, my favourite reality show is here! Too bad I can't watch it at Astro, and the stupid Australia TV doesn't air any reality show except for The Simple Life 3. Pathetically boring man.

Anyway back to AR8, this season is gonna be family edition with 4 members in each team. Sure kecoh like hell i tell u.

Well, surprisingly the season's premiere was won by an all-girl family team. Hehe I got the news from the net, but I don't know who was eliminated yet. We'll see.


The winning team - Godlewski family

I still remember how emotional I was, when Uchenna and Joyce finished 1st in last season's finale. They really deserved it, especially when Joyce shaved her head off.

Welcome back Philiminator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home