You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Monday, September 26, 2005

Flightplan

The only good thing about movies in Malaysia, is that the movies are released almost immediately as in the States (sometimes even earlier!). For example Flightplan was released in Malaysia the same date as in US.

Jodie Foster is one of my favourite actress. Personally, I like her performance in Contact and she just missed out on the Oscar that year. I've been told that this movie is not as good as expected. Well, still, I think any movie with Jodie Foster in it, will surely worth a watch.

Can't wait to go back to KL next week. Guess by the time I executed this Flightplan, and back to Brisbane again after 2 weeks, they still have not release the movie here in Australia. God, it's so slow here. Can you believe they are still showing Batman Returns in some cinemas, and Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and Stealth just been released 2 weeks ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home