You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sun-bathing @ Gold Coast, Australia

Me and Mae went to Gold Coast, when she was visiting me here in Brisbane for couple of weeks. We went there on 14th Aug 2005. It was a bright and sunny day. Perfect!


Although it's end of winter here in Australia, the weather still could be very chilly, especially if the wind blows. Thank god the weather was nice, check out the crowd! I wonder how it would be during summer? ;)


All the surf boards lining up. I wish I could surf like them.


I like this photo, Mae and the perfect blue sky. Cool huh?


So relaxing, we got a good tan in the end.

Too bad we can't drink beer openly in Gold Coast. Even smoking also we did it with low profile. Well, I know I know, it's to protect the beach & the environment. Bah!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005 7:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home