You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Liverpool vs Chelsea (Round 1)

Big night! Personally, with Chelsea's current form, it's hard to say that it's gonna be 50-50 tonight. I feel it's more like 30-70, advantage to Chelsea tonight. Especially when Cisse is so off-form and Crouch still yet to justify his true value.

My only hope is that Gerrard and Alonso will donimate the midfield tonight, and supply the balls to Crouch and Garcia.


Master Benitez working on his tactics


Gerrard and Lampard, who will outshine who?

Surely, a draw will please the fans. But for me, I don't mind losing to Chelsea tonight, as long as we qualify 2nd in group stage, and we beat them on this Sunday's EPL game! Yeah, that will be freakin goooood..

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your have a great blog - I enjoy reading the stories on your site.

cheating wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home