You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Monday, April 17, 2006

Switzerland - The Rides Part I

Back to work today. Monday always sucks. Liverpool beat Blackburn 1-0 last night, yay!

Got lots of things to update, don't know where to begin. Probably start with the cars and bikes I saw in Switzerland. By the way, I saw more Audi cars than Benz in Switzerland, hmm.. I wonder why?

Anyway, here are some of the shots I got from Zurich.

The 3.2-liter V6 Chrysler Crossfire and the 5.3-liter V12 Jaguar E-Type

The 3.2-liter V6
Alfa GT

The 6.0-liter V12
Bentley Continental GT

Awesome machine with twin turbochargers that delivers 552 bhp

Not only it capable of reaching 100 kmph in 4.8 seconds, but it also has centrally mounted analogue clock by Breitling, cool huh?

We were preparing to leave Zurich and then I saw a glimpse of this:

The 6.0-liter V12 Aston Martin DB9

I thought I won't be able to see another DB9 upclose again, until we were on the way to have Thai food for dinner in Luzern..

The individually hand-built beauty DB9, parked by the road side

Even the famous Vanquish was built from DB9 prototype

Somehow it makes you feel like.. Bond, James Bond

Stay tuned for Part II - the bikes.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:08:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

damn nice cars... did you manage to "feel" them by leaving your finger prints on it? :D

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:15:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

hehe.. no la of coz.. those people would think i'm a freak then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home