You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Monday, March 20, 2006

The School Meme

ST tagged me, so here goes:

How many schools did I go to?
Primary education at SRJK (C) Chung Hwa along Jalan Ampang, then 1 year at SM Seri Ampang before I moved to Setapak High School until form 6.

Next, 2 years in APIIT and final year at University of Portsmouth.

So, 5 in total including tertiary education.

Was I the studious nerd, or the last minute hero?
Up to form 3, I was a studious nerd, then after SRP I just loose it and became a last minute hero.

Was I the class ‘taiko’ or the teacher’s pet?
During my primary, I was the teacher's pet and even became head of prefect. But when I got into secondary, I can't be bothered anymore and I sort of mixed with my bunch all the time. Not a 'taiko' but no one dares to bully me either.

What was the biggest rule I broke in school?
Smoking in school toilet. We even kept our cigarette boxes on the ceiling of the toilet. Wonder if they are still there now?

Three subjects I enjoyed.
History. I don't know why, but I just love it, especially on World history like WW1 and WW2. Hate Malaysian history though.

Moral Education. Because it was the time where we can disappear from class! Moral my ass.

No third subject. Nothing else special to me. But I do hate Maths and Physics.

Three teachers that inspired me.
Sadly, none. They were just doing their job, and I was doing mine. Hey, how come I don't feel sad at all.

And I'm tagging geovanni.

*******************

On another note, I wasn't able to watch F1 @ Sepang and I was pretty dissapointed, until I saw Kimi crashed in the freakin 1st lap. Tiu. Can you imagine that? Fuckin 1st lap!

In the end I'm glad that I wasn't there. Fix your blardy rear suspension la, cheebye McLaren!

Thank god the Kop won, Federer won, Maria won and Chelsea lost muahaha!

3 Comments:

At Monday, March 20, 2006 7:08:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

I think Kimi need to flip his underwear... damn bad luck...

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger KY said...

kimi kena langgar lah

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

yalor.. damn suey..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home