You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mondo Magic is teh pwn!

Did you catch them on AXN last night? Simply awesome right? Lucky Singaporeans!

Chris Korn and JB Benn

I like the part where they interact with TV audience. I know there must be some tricks behind those magic, but they are just simply freakin amazing. I even remember I selected 2 different cards, from the same episode, but each time they were able to predict it accurately! How the fuck they do that?

Chris, the fun guy. But somehow I can't find more info on him from the web. Anyone mind sharing with me?

JB Benn, the serious guy. Check out his website, his clients include Citigroup and Merill Lynch!

JB performing on Oprah

Does anyone know where I can get Mondo Magic DVD collection? Love that show!

3 Comments:

At Monday, March 13, 2006 11:15:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

Con people wan la...

 
At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude update.

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in response to your comment - no i'm not. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home