You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Snowing in April Spring

Finally I'm able to update my blog. For the past 10 days I didn't have any chance to read or update blogs. Probably it's a good thing coz I was able to spend more time with Mae here in Switzerland.

Was in Bern last Wednesday for some meetings/presentations. The weather was really unbelievable. In the morning, it was OK, then it started to rain around 8:30am, then it snowed at 10am, then it rained again during lunch time.

The rain stopped at 1pm, and then the snow came at 2pm, and from then on none stop snowing until the entire landscape became all white. Truly amazing considering the Swiss was still enjoying 20+ degrees only the week before.



They say nowdays you'd experience all 4 seasons in April. I totally agree now. Awesome.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 13, 2006 5:43:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

Welcome back...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home