You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Where Is The Justice?

Came across this news and I wonder will these royalty people ever get caught?

The so-unlucky couple

Nah.

Then I saw this blog and feel sorry for this guy. I mean, especially for people like me, who enjoys drinking and clubbing every weekend now and then, this is so horrifying rite? I mean, it could be fuckin one of us!

I wonder these sick-fat-corrupted-bastards will ever get caught and be dealt with?

Pudu Jail, u won't wanna spend a second there

Nah.

Because we all knew that corruption and racism has its dark influence all over the politics and law enforcements in Malaysia. Not even ACA can do anything about it. Sick!

I'll get the bloody Dirty Harry here, bloody motherfuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home