You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Time to Move On

It's not an easy decision, but yeah, I've decided to move on, in my career. I've tender my resignation yesterday, due to personal reasons. One of them would be to stay close to my family here in KL.

Personally I kinda like my current company. They have been nice in every aspects, except that the pay is not generous enough hehe. Anyway, I just would like to expresss my appreciation here to all my fellow colleagues there, to the management and to all the Brisbane folks.

Thank you guys, you guys are great!

Some advertising campaign display in Brisbane, up in the air

Where am I going? Well, let's just say I'll be based in KL for some time, and I can't wait to start contributing to my new company. They have been kind enough to offer this excellent opportunity to me.

The company is based in Switzerland, and has its regional Asia Pacific office in Singapore. It has achieved respectable growth and market segments since its operation in this telco industry back in the early 90s

The Singapore metropolitan with the Swiss Alps backdrop, fantastic, no?

I shall miss the Brisbane life. I'll miss the super-nice-view-KLCC-office and I certainly will miss the Coffee Club breakfast. But I also looking forward to go Switzerland for training again! Teehee.

Till next time, chiao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home