You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Friday, March 16, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

Lily and Anttyk both tagged me, so here goes:

1. I don't eat crabs, prawns or fish.
Well, at least not with the shells or bones with it. Yeah, I'm that lazy :P

2. I don't like to drink coffee.
My pee will smells coffee and I'll be awake all night.

3. I like watching movies alone.
I know, it's weird, shuddup!

4. I think Scarlett Johansson is ordinary and Carmen Electra is ugly.
Why are they so famous anyway? *roll eyes*

5. I don't like french fries.
Serious. I don't eat them when I order the value meals.

6. I like giving "poon-job", as much as I like getting "blow-job".
*winks to Lily*

That's it. Gotta prepare myself for the weekend now. You guys have a good one ya?

10 Comments:

At Friday, March 16, 2007 9:57:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like to watch movie alone too... at least got 1 point la... LOL

 
At Saturday, March 17, 2007 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Dabido said...

4. I think Scarlett Johansson is ordinary and Carmen Electra is ugly.
Why are they so famous anyway? *roll eyes*


One word - BOOBS!

Now stop looking at their faces and look at what the rest of us are looking at! ;-)

But, I think Julia Roberts is ugly. Some peopel find that weird.
Scarlett Johannsson isn't too bad. And Carmen Electra is getting a little old [which is why she might seem ugly to you. How old is she now? IN her late 30's or early 40's?]

 
At Saturday, March 17, 2007 2:40:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

kenny: haha.. we are one kind!

dabido: u mean "fake boobs"? haha. anyway i'm not a fan of big boobs. i prefer overall package :)

yeah, i think Julia Roberts is ugly too.

about Carmen, i don't like her from beginning, even during her Baywatch fame. hate Pam too :P

 
At Sunday, March 18, 2007 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Lily G said...

Poon Job? Never heard that one. You are weird indeed.

then again, i like watching movies alone too. And yeah, agree scarlet is ordinary, carmen and julia are ugly.

bloody hell, you are not such a tart after all :p

 
At Monday, March 19, 2007 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Keropok said...

I love watching movies alone too. Especially the really serious, twisty-plot-lined movies, like "Where The Boys Aren't, Pt. 2", "Debbie Does Dallas Again... and Again", and "Golden Triple Time, Pt. IV".

You really need to concentrate, or you'll miss it.

 
At Monday, March 19, 2007 5:43:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

lily: poon-job = cunnilingus ;)

keropok: LOL. i'm sure u enjoyed those "movies" ;)

 
At Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:38:00 PM, Blogger anttyk said...

Why did you wink at Lily just as you were saying poonjob?

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:39:00 AM, Blogger spiller said...

anttyk: err.. i thought it'd earn me some points? ;)

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:36:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

euw Poon job. -_-

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007 7:36:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

OMG, Kevin is in da house! thanks for dropping by :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home