You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fuck You, TNB!

I was happily watching Stephen Chow's classic on tele, when suddenly "pop", everything went dark. No way man, this is so NOT happening.. I was talking to myself as I go outside to check out the rest of neighbourhood. Guess what? The houses on the opposite rows still power-on. Machaohai!

Well, this is Malaysia and sometimes shit does happens, so I guess it'll be quick and short power outage. FUCKING WRONG! Niamah, power went out before midnight, and by 1am still no sign of recovering. So I called TNB hotline, and without surprise, line was freakin busy. Kept trying for 15min and finally I was greeted with the usual IVR stuff. By now I was sweating like pig already, chaohai why so damn hot nowdays?

As usual, "technician is on the way", "we are looking at 1-2 hours recovery time" bla bla bla same shit. I can do nothing apart from cursing and swearing. And this went on and on.. 2am.. 3am.. 4am.. Chibai how come still no power wan? PUKIMAK.. no aircond and mossies were constant menace..

Finally I passed out on the living floor.. and the next time I feel my aircond running, it was already 7am, not to mention my body was damn itchy and sticky from all the sweating and the mossy bites. Man.. if you were in KL last night, can you imagine going to bed without aircond?

So to all of you in TNB..

FUCKYOUPUKIMAKHAMKACHAN
TIUNIASENGCIPETLANJIAOKNNCCB-BEI YAN TIU!!!

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:47:00 PM, Blogger Keropok said...

You are way too polite, bro. Show some emotion la, show them exacly how pissed you are.

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:09:00 PM, Blogger anttyk said...

LOL.

I don't have air-cond also...

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:38:00 AM, Blogger Lily G said...

HOt and sweaty all night doesn't sound too bad actually :p

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:59:00 PM, Blogger Lily G said...

btw..i tagged yew :D

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:08:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

keropok: i wish i can swing some golf club at these TNB people, but i don't know them.. sigh.

anttyk: but you have a fan right? ;)

lily: if with you that would be FANTASTIC my dear!!

 
At Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:48:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

This reminds me of the Astro ad:

"Astro bill didn't pay ar?!!"

 
At Monday, March 19, 2007 5:35:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

geovanni: haha.. i did la.

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Cute pussy cat!

 
At Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:08:00 PM, Blogger el_fuser said...

my dad works in TNB.. bro before u fuck them or anything, think... that because of them, u can post ur blogs on the net.. think, because of them, working their asses in their offices and powerstations, with a lot of risk and stuffs, u get to enjoy your show.. so please.. never write them off man.. they bring you benefit more than loss... much more...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home