You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Futsal, The 80's and The Cheaters

Players wanted for futsal session. Details:

Venue: Spots Planet, Ampang
Date & Time: Every Friday, 11pm - 1am
Court: No. 8

Map to Sports Planet, Ampang

If you are interested to join, pls include your email in the comment alright? Cheers.

================

I grew up watching Knight Rider. Used to be one of my favourite TV shows in the 80's.

Who could forget that theme song?

I heard they are making movie version of Knight Rider and releasing in 2008. Even K.I.T.T. would have been too old already by then.

Like his shirt though.

================

Floyd Landis busted for juicing

But now it's barely visible.

More humour on Landis here

Justin Gatlin tested positive

But.. but coach told me it was vitamins..

Who's the asshole now, heh?

12 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I retired football liao... Knight Rider into movie? Cool... can't wait to see it.

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:42:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

kenny: haha.. veteran also can play mah.

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

actually my ankle gone liao, once i kick harder it will pain for whole month... last time la, try to be glamour like Maradona... now end up like Marah-Madonna... wakakakaka.

*p/s: I like ur blog, wanna exchange link?

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:20:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

kenny: thanks man. sure, i'll add yours in my blog later.

hope your ankle recovers soon. :)

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:45:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks... anyway about my ankle, it's been so many years already... hard to recover la. Unless Wong Fei Hong still alive and recover me... kakaka

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:59:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

Cannot play become keeper also can wat... :)

Why Ampang?

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:10:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

geo: becoz my gang play there every Friday, and it's just 10min drive from my place.

interested? where do you play?

 
At Friday, August 04, 2006 4:11:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

I used to play in sports planet Sunway and also extream park.

Now play in Jakarta... When I come back will let you know... :)

 
At Friday, August 04, 2006 4:50:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

geo: I see. If it's in Sunway then I can only join u during weekdays coz I work around Subang area.

do let me know if you need extra player ;)

cheers.

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:40:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

Hi spiller...

We no longer play in Sunway, the group went elsewhere or no longer playing. If I come back, I think I will come to your place... :) Will let you know.

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 4:14:00 PM, Blogger spiller said...

great. you're most welcome. drop me a line ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home