You'll never walk alone

the cyber journal of spiller

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Woman I Want To Be!

Came across a female blogger, and damn I tell you, if I were born as a woman, I want to be just like her! She's got freakin everything! Pretty face, beautiful figure, cute boyfriend, wonderful job (although I don't know what her job is), and most importantly, she freakin travels a lot!! Just look where she travelled for 2005, I repeat, only 2005!!

Egypt. Cairo Museum! OMG, that's so cool!

Maldives, twice!! Perfect beach, perfect body.

Cape Town. OMFG, Cape of Good Hope, and the Safari!

Paris, twice!!

Turkey. Unfortunately no belly dancing!

Bali, twice!! The villa they stayed was fuckin huge okay!!

On top of that, Taiwan, India (3 times!!), NYC, San Fransico, London, LA, Frankfurt and Dubai. All in one goddamn year!! Jeles sial. Then I look at her dog..

Kanasai. Burberry somemore -_-"

Too bad she didn't update since last November. Probably she travels to Moon already.

p/s: She's back, and she quit her job! She quit the dream job! Good lord..

4 Comments:

At Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:47:00 PM, Blogger geovanni said...

mayb she is a stewardess....

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 11:37:00 AM, Blogger spiller said...

probably, but quite unlikely..

she seems to be the one who travels on business class, rather than serving them.

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:07:00 AM, Blogger geovanni said...

any chance but checking her out? let us know... :)

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:37:00 AM, Blogger ConciergeSA said...

Hi

I have a wine business (based in Cape Town) amongst other things, being: holiday accommodation, arranging safari's and adventure trips and I'm a personal chef. Everything under one umbrella, so to speak.

Besides being an agent for the Africa Travel Co., in Cape Town, I'll sort out your accommodation and book your flights FOR FREE.

So, PLEASE, look me up if you're ever planning to visit Cape Town. Check out my website (sorry it's VERY basic) http://www.geocities.com/janizaf or e-mail me vino-tech@telkomsa.net

Regards

Janine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home